Friday, February 29, 2008

New, Affordable Consulting Service Debuts

I, John J. Alquist have added a new, very affordable service in my Alquist Enterprises consulting practice.

Much of my consulting is priced traditionally. I estimate a project fee and
establish a payment schedule for the client.

Users of consultants are familiar with this arrangement.

However, the rise of self-employment brings us many new people seeking various
kinds of professional assistance. They need a different kind of consulting and
fee arrangement.

And so I have added a specific arrangement for them, as potential clients.

For a $500 fee, I offer a private, two hour phone call. We can discusss exactly
what the client should consider. Typically, this could be a new business startup,
purchase or sale of an existing business, or perhaps a turnaround for a faltering
business.

If the prospective client decides not to move forward, he or she has paid only
$500. That’s a large saving over plunging into something and possibly failing.

On the other hand, if the prospective client wishes to work with me on his/her
project, I will determine the professional fee and deduct the $500 he/she has
paid previously.

To learn more about this, please click this link:


Click Here


Please post a comment here, if you wish. What do you think about my
new service. How could I make it even better?

No comments: