Friday, November 28, 2008

Rough Ride Ahead For Americans

I have been advising people for the last several years that the Industrial Revolution is over, employment in declining, and the transisition to the 21st Century is underway--but not without pain and suffering.

In my speaking, writing and consulting, I advise clients to let go of the past and connect with the 21st Century and its globalism, Internet business proficiency and return to the historical normalcy of 80% self-employment.

There's lots of suffering now due to this huge change to 21st Century personal and business realities. Banks are collapsing, unwise bailouts abound, and old line companies like the Big 3 auto companies are falling like the toppled icons that they are.

To enjoy and propser in 2009 and beyond, many people need to change. If I can help, please let me know,

No comments: